As we all know, roadside assistance is a business that requires a lot of cash. In fact, if you own a roadside assistance business, you may spend as much as 40% of your gross revenue on cash. That’s a lot of cash—and money—you’re not getting back from your customers.
Fortunately, the proliferation of technology had made it easier for roadside assistance businesses to increase their customer engagement and loyalty. In this blog post, we are going to discuss the impact of CX on a roadside assistance business. We are also going to discuss ways to improve it with a Roadside App Development.
To put it simply, CX is the customer engagement in a business. It is the ability to interact with your customers in a way that makes them trust you. It is also the loyalty of your customers towards your business.
Now, let’s say that you have an old-fashioned roadside assistance business and that you have very little interaction with your customers. This means that despite having over 100 customers, they are all likely to forget about you. And if they do remember you and contact your company, they won’t be able to speak to the staff as they are busy dealing with other calls.
This is why it pays to have a mobile app to increase customer engagement and loyalty.
Since the invention of the Internet, customer service has become a growing necessity for businesses. According to a study by Deloitte, 88% of consumers are now looking for companies with great CX and 90% are willing to pay more for it.
That being said, the importance of CX is not limited to a particular company or organization. In fact, it is a growing necessity in all types of industries including roadside assistance businesses. As a result, businesses that provide CX are seeing an increase in revenue and profits.
Therefore, in order to provide excellent CX, businesses have had to digitalize and evolve with the times. Customers expect their businesses to be available 24/7. Also, they want to communicate with them in real-time via social media or a reliable mobile app platform.
According to a study by Technavio, the global roadside assistance market is projected to reach $10.2 billion by 2025. Hence, to stay afloat, you must improve your customer service, Here is some positive impact of CX:
1. Increase Customer Engagement- It is important to engage with your customers on a daily basis. Modern technology such as social media or a roadside assistance app can help you achieve this.
2. Reduce Costs and Improve Efficiency- Customer service has become an integral part of businesses’ operations as well as their bottom lines. According to reports, the average cost of poor customer service is $1,300 per call and $97,000 annually. Also, the roadside assistance companies that achieved a 5-star rating for customer service had lower costs and better profits.
3. Drive Repeat Business and Growth- Improving your CX will help you drive repeat business and grow new revenue streams such as online sales or referrals from satisfied customers.
4. Improve Employee Productivity- CX will enhance employee productivity. According to a study, companies that provide employees with clear feedback on their performance are more likely to retain them. Also, it can decrease employee turnover.
According to a study done by J.D. Power, the number of people who have used a roadside assistance app increased from 45% in 2010 to 67% in 2022. Therefore, you can remarkably improve your CX with a roadside assistance app. Here are some tips to do that:
1. Create a Roadside Assistance Service Plan- A roadside assistance plan is a collection of services that you offer, such as fuel delivery and towing. It must include the terms, rates, and conditions of each service. You can display the plan in your tow truck app with your contact information. This can greatly increase your customer engagement.
2. Identify Your Customers’ Needs- Understanding your customers’ needs will help you determine which services they need often. If you notice a lot of people leaving reviews on your tow truck app that they have problems with their car’s battery, you might consider offering a service to charge their battery.
3. Develop an Automated Process for Customer Service- You can integrate an in-app voice/chat system in your roadside assistance app. This will help ensure that every customer can reach out to your service quickly.
4. Create Customer Reviews- Enabling customers to leave reviews about your services will not only improve your service but also let more people know about it and use it in the future.
5. Make Your App Accessible- People might find it difficult to utilize your roadside assistance app if they don’t know how to use it. So, the app must be user-friendly and easy to access. So that people with any level of reading comprehension can use it.
Uplogic Technologies is a pioneer in the field of roadside app development. We have been providing our clients with cutting-edge technology solutions for a number of years now. Our developers are proficient at creating roadside assistance apps for iOS and Android platforms alike.
In addition, our clients have seen nearly 93% conversion rates in their roadside assistance business using our tow truck app. Therefore, we are viewed as a world-class tow app development company with a proven track record.
Here are a few reliable features that we include in your tow app development to increase your CX score:
1. Push Notifications: Your customers will be notified in real-time about any special offers on your service through push notifications.
2. SMS Alerts: You can send SMS/MMS messages to customers regarding their roadside assistance needs. Furthermore, you can even provide them with directions on how they can reach your service providers swiftly.
3. Integrated Social Media: Social media marketing is a powerful tool you can use to market your business effectively, reach more customers, and drive traffic to your app and business.
4. List of Services: Through our tow truck app, you can list all the services you offer and provide your customers with a clear overview of each service.
5. In-app chat/call: You can have an in-app chat/call with your customers to provide them with more information about your service.
Therefore, we can provide you with a host of features in your tow truck app. This will give your business an upsurge in CX and an edge over its competitors.
We hope you now have a better understanding of the benefits of improving CX in your roadside assistance business. At Uplogic, we are committed to helping you develop a highly effective tow truck app. And we ensure that our app will improve your customer experience with remarkable results.
To know more about our Roadside App Development Services, contact us today.
I am working as a Senior product developer at Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd. Uplogic Technologies is a leading producer of mobile and web app development solutions in the market. We have delivered web and mobile app solutions for numerous clients comes across the world.
Comments are closed.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Describe your Business Model